Did you know that FlexTrades has an entire behind the scenes safety team!? It’s called “Safety First”. FlexTrades’ #1 priority is to keep our people safe on and off the job!
“Safety matters because you matter” – Brenda Lovitz, FlexTrades’ Safety Manager.
We have been bringing awareness to the importance of staying hydrated. All across the United States the temperatures have been HOT this summer.
Here are some tips on how to stay hydrated:
- Drink water throughout the day… attempt 8-10 ounces every 1-2 hours. Drinking water at shorter intervals is more effective than drinking large amounts infrequently.
- If you are working in the heat… you will require more water consumption.
- Try to avoid… energy drinks, surplus of caffeine, or any alcohol. If you do choose to consume any of these, you will require more water consumption to stay hydrated.
- Eat regular meals through the day… this will help you retain the salt that you lose when sweating and moving around.
- Carry a water bottle with you… having this with you will make it easier to drink water.
Safety First is what FlexTrades Plans, Practices and Prioritizes.