Fun Fact: The world’s largest pool is 14 times larger than Gillette Stadium’s field…this saltwater pool in Chile is 19.77 acres long…that’s almost 15 football fields put together! Check it out: here.
Celebrate with a splash! Not sure where to start? Grab your swimsuits, snorkels, and towels—I’ve got you covered.
- Pick the perfect spot. The National Waterpark Association has EVERY registered waterpark listed on their site! With this tool, you can easily find new (and old!) exciting waterparks near you.
- Prepare all the snacks. Water bottles, pop cans, sandwiches and chips all go best in coolers…Don’t have one handy? Target has a wide variety of coolers available-you can do a curbside pickup, or even have it delivered to your location!
- Get the best deal. Don’t stress about funds! Groupon has a dedicated Waterpark section that can have you and the entire family covered for the day…maybe even the entire weekend.
- Setup a meeting space. Identify where you and your family will meet if you get separated, this will help keep anxiety levels to a minimum and make it easier for you to reconnect!
- Make a splash! Enjoy your time with family and friends, oh, and don’t forget, you will want sunscreen!