April 22, 2022
Let’s Invest in Our Environment
Earth Day is a great reminder to take care of our planet and environment. The theme this year for Earth Day is “Invest in Our Planet”, encouraging individuals, businesses, and governments to invest in technology and best practices that will benefit the health of our Earth.
Some ideas on how you can participate to keep our planet flourishing:
- Pick up trash around your neighborhood
- Start a garden in your backyard
- Bring a reusable cup when you go out for coffee
- Go paperless for your billing statements
- Walk or bike when you can. Take a break from the daily drive!
- Choose to use containers instead of plastic bags
- Bring your own bags when you go to the grocery store
- Buy sustainably. Avoid fast fashion companies!
- Donate to an environmental nonprofit
The small mindful actions in taking care of our planet make large impacts! Try to implement a few of these in your daily life and it will benefit our world.